Austenitic stainless steel
Steel mm markings
30, 50, 100, 150, 200, 250, 300, 400, 500 meters
88 dB (A) buzzer
-20 to +80°C
Steel ruler resolution: minimeter
Measuring range of high accuracy:
• Easily portable
• Tape design prevents tape sticking to wet surfaces
• Economic water level monitoring
• Ideal for boreholes with small diameters
How to read the depth of water level:
1. Put the probe into hole.
2. When probe touches water, light flash and beeper sounds.
3. Hold cable against reference and read depth to water from cable marks.
Example: Top of well is your reference. When probe touches water, hold cable against top of well. Then note which cable mark aligns with top of well.
4. Read the length of the cable.
1. Due to battery capacity, should turn off immediately after measurement. When replace the battery, should open the battery cover to replace battery.
2. Must be clean and wipe probe and ruler after measurement. And wind the ruler on the reel and place in bin.
3. To avoid damage, probe should seal work.
4. And problems, please feel free contact us.
5. Ruler cable should avoid bent, special on top end.
6. Light take and place, to avoid severe shock.
7. Should keep in -10℃～+40℃, humidity is <80% and non-corrosiveness environment.