Multi-electrode ERT cable ( IP resistivity cable) is specially made to be used for electrical resistivity tomography, deep resistivity measurements, self potential and induced polarization(IP) measurements, which usually work with multi-electrode resistivity instruments and switch boxes for Groundwater exploration, geotechincal investigation, monitoring of dams and dikes, environmental studies, geological survey, mineral prospecting, archaeology, detecting of cavities and buried ojbects, underwater, boreohole and cross-hole measurements.
Customized electrode numbering, section size, take-out type and spacing is available upon request.
Please see as following drawing wiring diagram for ABEM 21 Channel ERT Cable
● Ideal for automatic transfer of multi-electrodes.
● Lighter weight but maintaining the same low noise level.
● Robust design, strong mechanical strength and good insulation performance.
● Compatible with all main stream resistivity meter, resistivity system and devices: ABEM, ARES, IRIS SYSCAL PRO, PASI RM1 Earth Resistivity Meter and etc.
●Waterproof electrode takeout (Rainfall/ Shallow Water / Submersible optional )
● 10-electrodes / 11-electrodes / 12-electrodes / 16-electrodes/ 18-electrodes/ 21-electrodes/ 24-electrodes / 28-electrodes / 30-electrodes/ 32-electrodes / 42-electrodes / 48-electrodes / 56-electodes are optional.