The portable electric water level meter is composed of a measuring line, a probe, a water level detector, a reel, etc. It is characterized by small size, light weight, low price and easy to carry.
The portable electric water level meter is mainly suitable for the direct measurement of hydrological observation holes, geological boreholes, water wells, reservoirs, dams, rivers, lakes and seas in the geology, mining, hydrology and other departments, to replace the currently commonly used rope measuring clocks, wire multimeters, etc. The primitive and backward simple water measurement method.
Technical parameters of portable electric water level level:
1. Maximum measuring depth: 100m, 150m, 200m, 300m, 500m, other sizes can be customized.
2. Maximum measurement error: no more than ±0.1% (±10 cm/100m) (reaching the level three water level gauge accuracy standard specified by the international standard ISO).
3. Probe diameter: 25 mm; probe sensitive area: no more than ±5 mm.
4. Repeated measurement accuracy: not more than ±10 mm.
5. Inspiration degree of water level detector: the external earth resistance is not less than 500 kilohms.
6. Water level detector power consumption: not more than 15 mA.
7. Water level detector power supply: 9 volt laminated battery.
8. Operating environment: -20℃～＋40℃ relative temperature 85%