There are many factors to consider when choosing the location of the drilling machine. The following small series will tell you about the influencing factors.
1. The foundation trough should be excavated according to the stable slope, and the easily collapsed stratum must be dug into a stepped shape. The bottom of the foundation groove should be dug to 0.5-1.om above the groundwater level, and the distance between the groove wall and the outer wall of the wellbore is generally 0.6-1m. Ensure the normal construction of the drilling machine.
2. The casting blade should be selected in solid soil layer, otherwise it should be tamped to prevent the drilling machine from tilting during the construction process. When the strength of the concrete blade is 70% of the design strength, the wellbore can be poured on the blade foot.
3. The well drilling machine should be fixed with steel brazing to prevent the well drilling machine from shifting at the wellhead during work.
4. Rotate the rocker to wrap the center wire rope of the drilling machine, and use the rope end hook to lift the middle sliding gear to lift the drill pipe when the wheel rotates clockwise. When the slipper is one foot away from the ground, hang the two ropes on both sides and lift the faucet together with the main drill pipe. The lower ends of the two steel ropes are hung on the rocker. Note that the winding direction is opposite to the main rope. One end of the 4 meter long hose is fastened to the faucet and the other end is connected to the water outlet of the pump.
5. When installing the well drilling machine tower, pay attention to the position of the main rope hook to the positive well. The diesel engine is adjusted, and a triangular belt is connected with the outer tank on the three-slot pulley of the main machine. The inner tank is connected with the water pump, and the small throttle pumping the water pump can be the drilling work, the working throttle size, and the water pump. The amount of water is set to be able to flush the sand up, and it takes 1-10 minutes for one shot. The lower end of the water pump is connected to the inlet pipe, and the lower end of the inlet pipe is placed in the circulating pool. The pool should be deep and there is room for sedimentation. The lower end of the suction pipe should be equipped with a filter.
6. When drilling into a large sand layer or deep sand layer, the feed rate should be fast to avoid landslide caused by long time stirring. If there is a landslide phenomenon, please use a slime to stir into a thick mud and pump it with a water pump. If the landslide is too serious, you can fill the block of slime along the wellhead, refill it after filling it, or you can put the mud on the mud while drilling. ball.
7. Reciprocating cycle, when playing the ideal depth, make sure that the main pipe section is raised enough to stop the ground, unload the working drill pipe at the workbench, and remove the main anal water hyacinth and the sliding target together, ready The small hoist is screwed onto the working rod, and then the drill pipe is lifted section by section with an intermediate wire rope. After the first shot is taken down, the small throttle lifts the main rod. When the tube of the drill bit is exposed to the ground, it can be stopped. Then the pipe joint is raised to the top of the work surface. The drill bit is loosened and removed with two pipe wrenches. The drill pipe with the other drill bit is placed down the wellhead to the appropriate position that can be connected with the main pole, and is quickly connected with the main pole. The pipe clamp is pressed tightly and then placed back into the wellhead, watered, turned on, and the third pole is only unloaded. The second main working drill pipe is installed at the lower main pole, and the drill bit does not need to be moved.
8. Installation: The pipe with the hole drilled under it is wrapped with sand net, inserted from the host, and then raised about half a meter, placed on the work surface to cut off, use the well head to draw water. After a few minutes, the observation is normal, the host can be removed, the water pump is installed, the water is officially pumped, and the well is completed.
9. Allowable deviation of wall thickness: reinforced concrete 50mm, masonry 30mm.
10. The wellbore should be kept stable when it sinks. When it is found that the displacement or tilt is correct, it must be corrected in time. Henan drilling machine is mainly to solve the problem of water shortage. In many remote mountainous areas in China, there are many areas where there is no running water, and it is necessary to use the drilling machine to take water to solve the problem of water source. However, China’s vast land and resources are vast and need more. The drilling machine is playing a bigger role.
11. When the drainage method is used for manual construction, the water level in the sinking well should decrease with the sinking of the wellbore, generally controlled by 0.5 to 1.0 m below the excavation surface. The excavation depth of artificial excavation is preferably 0.3m.
12. The large well with water entering the well wall, the water inlet hole and the filter layer of the well wall must be laid out according to the design requirements, and the water inlet hole should be blocked during construction.
13. The large well with water in the bottom of the well shall have the thickness of the filter layer and the particle size of the filter material in accordance with the design requirements. The bottom mud and sediment must be removed before the filter layer is laid. The filter material should be sieved to remove mud and the amount is reserved.
14. After the well is formed, the test should be pumped. Generally, only one deep pumping is performed, and the water level is stable for less than 8 hours.