1. Standard Test Method for Low Strain Impact Integrity Testing of Deep Foundations ASTM D5882-07
2. Technical Code for Detection of Building Foundation Pile JGJ 106-2014
3. Dynamic Testing Technology Regulations on Highway Engineering Foundation Pile JTG/T F81-01-2004
4. Nondestructive Detection Code for Railway Engineering Foundation Pile TB 10218-2008
5. Technical Code for Detection of Building Foundation JGJ 340-2015
6. 《Standard Test Method for Low Strain Impact Integrity Testing of Deep Foundations》(ASTM D5882-16)
1. Original instantaneous floating point amplification technology can take into account the distortion-less acquisition of strong and weak signals;
2. Removable lithium battery is provided, desktop charger is supported and spare battery can be provided to ensure that the field work will not be interrupted;
3. The three-dimensional correction function for shallow defect is owned and the defect can be located accurately;
4. Small volume, light weight, portable type and easy operation;
5. High-strength engineering plastic shell has stable and durable structure and strong safe reliability;
6. Piezoelectric acceleration sensor and speed sensor are compatible;
7. Tablet PC or wireless mobile remote control host is configured and the wireless remote distance can reach 30m.
8. Filtering, index amplification, defect locating and other analysis functions can be conducted in the field.
1. Average superposition analysis of multi-channel collected signal is supported;
2. Amplification, translation, rotation, filtering, index amplification and other processing can be carried out for wave signals;
3. Multiple report output styles can be selected and the report output style can also be customized;
4. Automatic generation function of engineering detection information is owned;
5. Analysis operation can be processed in batch to save the analysis operation workload of the same type of pile;
6. Bilingual operation both in Chinese and English is supported and the output format meets a variety of international codes;
7. Vector diagram output, print output, Word file output and other output modes are supported;
8. The frequency domain analysis function is owned to calculate the whole pile frequency and defect frequency conveniently and quickly.